Girls, we like our products. And we're always in search of that next cosmetic miracle. None of us has the funds to try every new product that gets our attention, so here are the observations I've made on various beauty products I've tried. Hey, if it helps one person save a buck or snag that soon-to-be-treasured beauty breakthrough, my job here is complete. Cosmetic junkies, unite!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wipe On...Wipe OFF



Sometimes it's late when I start the nightly face-off regimen, which means I don't want to go through all the steps we're indoctrinated with: remove makeup, cleanse, tone, moisturize.  I mean, seriously, we want to LIVE.  Who really has time for all that every night?  Well, I don't make the time.  Sometimes I cheat...with these guys: MAC's cleansing wipes.

They're perfect for traveling.  I took them to Mexico this past summer and used them as my nightly make-off regimen as well as my morning cleansing routine.  They have a toner included, so they truly leave my skin cleansed, refreshed, and with improved texture.  My skin tends to freak out with various products, so to have found one multi-purpose product that ALSO improves my skin quality was like money in the bank.  I have even read that Kim Kardashian uses and swears by them as well.  If that doesn't sway you, I don't know what will.  ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment