Girls, we like our products. And we're always in search of that next cosmetic miracle. None of us has the funds to try every new product that gets our attention, so here are the observations I've made on various beauty products I've tried. Hey, if it helps one person save a buck or snag that soon-to-be-treasured beauty breakthrough, my job here is complete. Cosmetic junkies, unite!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

This Balm's the Bomb!

As we're heading into summer, I'm wanting to cut back to only the necessary steps to my face makeup routine.  I want to spend less time getting ready and more time in the sun (when we get to see it here in Washington state).  So how do I combine moisturizer + sunscreen + face primer + my usual foundation of a tinted moisturizer?  This guy...

It's Dr. Jart's Premium Beauty Balm.  It has a basic color that blends with your skin tone, which means you don't have to stress about which color matches you.  This guy's got SPF of 45, so no extra sunscreen product that inevitably breaks my face out on a regular basis!  It evens out my skintone, doesn't cause tiny irritation bumps to my hyper-sensitive skin, and covers enough to where I barely need concealer.  And this girl's got problem skin!  Long story short (like my new face routine), I'm a believer.  It's legit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment